This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Royal College of Physicians sees 13% increase in events bookings in Q1

The Royal College of Physicians exterior
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) has seen a 13% rise in the number of commercial events held at the venue in the first quarter of 2014.  The increase follows a successful 2013, with a strong surge in digital enquiries accounting for over £2.6m in events revenue at the venue in 2013.

Medical events accounted for almost two thirds of total Q1 commercial events held at the venue at 63%, with corporate events including conferences, receptions and dinners representing the majority of the remaining 37%. Recent events booked at the venue this year include the 10th annual International Donor Registry Conference in partnership with the World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA) and the Free from Food awards 2014.  

Natacha Allen, RCP Sales and Marketing Manager, says: “It’s a great start to the year, particularly as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our award-winning building by Sir Denys Lasdun. We have a number of new initiatives for our events offering planned, including our recently launched picnic delegate packages and are looking forward to enriching the delegate experience with a range of exhibitions and programmes to be unveiled in the coming months.”  

RCP currently holds the title of World’s Best Convention Centre awarded by the AIPC and has achieved BDRC’s Gold Venue Verdict.

Submit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Search and book 70,000+ venues in 134 countries