• There are 900 hosted buyers approved
• 57% of hosted buyers are from the UK
• More than 11,500 pre booked appointments are expected to take place
• Registrations for the stand alone Association Meetings Conference have grown to more than 100 attendees
• More than 3,100 additional visitors have also pre-registered
• More than 700 exhibiting organisations will be in attendance
• Over 70 exhibitors will be attending for the first time
• In excess of 80 professional education sessions including new streams for leadership and management as well as branding and marketing
• More than 30 exhibitor led networking events will take place
“The Meetings Show 2016 will deliver the UK’s largest ever hosted buyer programme,” comments The Meetings Show’s Event Director, Steve Knight.
“Our 2016 event is focused on responding to visitor needs and delivering not just new exhibitors but new and innovative ways to engage and interact at the show. As in previous years we are delivering a plethora of business, education and networking opportunities. We look forward to strong attendance from all parts of the industry including agencies, corporate meeting planners, associations, PAs and the public sector.”
New for 2016:
• 70+ first time exhibitors including global destinations, hotels, venues, technology and meeting suppliers
• Corporate speakers such as former directors from companies such as Eurostar, Sainsbury’s Bank, Aston Martin, Harley-Davidson and John Lewis
• Switching locations to Olympia Grand, the show has been able to significantly expand whilst remaining under one roof
• An enhanced destination showcase, providing bite sized education from around the world
• The Future of Meetings, where technology startups can highlight their cutting edge technology
• MPI’s Rendezvous on Tuesday 14th June at Under the Bridge
• Lounge Bar, Football Lounge and Exhibitor Networking Lounge
Knight continues: “The flexible nature of our hosted buyer programme has proved particularly appealing to attendees who see true value in the ability to build their own programme and attend the show for one, two or three days depending on their diary and availability. In fact this year, more than 50% of our buyers will stay for two nights, allowing them to truly maximise their time at the event.”
Visitors can still register to attend the 2016 show taking place from Tuesday 14 to Thursday 16th June via www.themeetingsshow.com or onsite at Olympia London.
Organised by Centaur Live (a division of Centaur Media Plc), The Meetings Show is the premier event for the UK inbound and outbound meetings industry, taking place 14-16 June, 2016 at Olympia, London. Organised by meeting professionals for meeting professionals it is focused around a large exhibition, networking opportunities and professional education.