Cvent, a market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider, unveiled its new Cvent Community at its annual user conference Cvent CONNECT in Las Vegas.
Driven by strong customer growth and a continued focus on customer success, Cvent launched the Community to foster peer-to-peer engagement, offer a forum where product users can share best practices, enhance how users engage with Cvent solutions, and streamline their access to educational resources.
“At Cvent, providing the highest level of service to our customers is of paramount importance,” said Stacey Fontenot, vice president of marketing at Cvent. “Our main priority in developing the Cvent Community was to deliver a dynamic resource that would resonate with new and experienced Cvent users alike. The Community is a direct result of the feedback and suggestions our customers have provided – it’s truly built by our customers, for our customers. While nothing beats the power of meeting face-to-face, we’re proud to offer our customers the unique opportunity to enjoy a similar ‘live’ experience in an online forum. We look forward to continuing to enhance and expand the Community offerings with input from those who matter most: our customers.”
The Cvent Community is a new online space that is a customisable and intimate place to connect, learn, and engage with other professionals.
The Cvent Community offers:
· Peer-to-peer discussion and best practices: Connect, share, and learn alongside other Cvent users in Open Forum discussions
· Training and education: Search for popular help topics and access training resources so users can be educated on-demand
· Innovation: Submit and vote for ideas to help inspire and guide the Cvent product roadmap
· Product updates: Stay informed about product features and enhancements with announcements directly from the Cvent team
· Customer support: Access the Cvent Support team and view past support cases
The Cvent Community expands on the company’s already comprehensive customer success strategy which includes an award-winning advocate program, Cvent Celebrities, and a team of more than 1,300 employees around the world dedicated to customer support. Cvent has received numerous accolades for its high-performing customer service team and continues to invest in new ways to engage its more than 27,000 customers worldwide.