The theming, which is based on the timeless and atmospheric 1950’s French Riviera, includes fresh and authentic menus inspired by journeys through Provence and a cocktail menu created in collaboration with Tanqueray No Ten Gin.
“Both our summer and winter themes have been incredibly popular with corporate bookers in the past, which is why we have extended the availability even further this year,” comments The Gherkin’s General Manager, Karim Le Cloarec. “Inspired by the Côte d'Azur, the venue will ooze glamour and sophistication in an elegant environment. The interior will represent an evening spent by the Riviera with wave sound illusions as guests enter the rooftop, palm tree reflections throughout the space, and nautical striped sun loungers from which to enjoy the evening.”
A themed menu, designed by Executive Chef Barry Tonks, takes delegates on a journey through the Riviera:
· Nice - Fresh and classic seared ‘line caught’ Tuna Niçoise Salad
· St. Tropez - Wild Sea bass, Soupe au Pistou a la Provencal
· Marseille - Bouillabaisse; Day boat caught Fish Stew with Rouille, Croutons and Gruyere
As with all corporate event booking at The Gherkin, the menu is flexible and alternatives are available on request.
The limited edition cocktail menu includes:
· The Slush - a Verbena tisane mixed with Tanqueray No. TEN, grapefruit and green Chartreuse
· The Provence Spritzer with homemade lavender cordial with Cointreau, lemongrass infused Tanqueray No. TEN, Rosé de Provence, and soda.
Exclusively occupying the top three floors of The Gherkin, Searcys provides world-class catering for corporate events and private functions at this unique landmark in the heart of London. It is also home to London’s highest private members’ club, featuring an exclusive lounge, restaurant and bar with private dining rooms offering the finest menus and the best 360° views over the City. The glass dome at the top of The Gherkin is available for exclusive private hire, ideal for prestigious events, as an unusual wedding venue or for memorable product launches.
Searcy’s will be showcasing The Gherkin’s Summer Sky Riviera themed pop-up at Imex Frankfurt (19-21 April) and The Meetings Show (14-16 June).