• Return flights to Dublin with airport transfers
• Two nights’ B&B at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel including relaxing spa treatments
• Dinner on one evening at Peploe’s Wine Bistro and the other at Rustic Stone
• Lunch and a tour of the Guinness Storehouse
• A hamper packed full of Irish goodies
Many of the world’s top organisations in the fields of ICT, International Financial Services, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences have made Ireland their European home. Using our handy clues, simply guess 3 or more top global companies on our map of Dublin to enter the competition.
BONUS PRIZE! If you work out the anagram, you could also win a €500 online shopping voucher for Dublin’s iconic department store, Brown Thomas.
Let us Take Care of You
There’s never been a better time to host an event in Ireland. Over the last decade Ireland has established itself as one of the world’s leading locations for business and a centre of excellence for research and development. Voted as one of the best countries in the world for ease of doing business by Forbes, Ireland’s economic growth rate surged last year, making it the fastest growing economy in the European Union according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Offering exceptional service with a high level of expertise and high-spec conference packages, The CCD has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has received 27 industry awards. Your event couldn’t be in safer hands!