Platform enhancements make events of all sizes and complexity easier to execute and more impactfulCvent, a leading event management technology company, has announced that it has further extended its event management platform to help event professionals, marketers, and executives deliver exceptional events. The added capabilities will help customers to increase event attendance, deliver engaging experiences, and gain data-driven insights in order to understand the impact of their events, from costs to improving ROI.
Cvent’s comprehensive event management platform enables organisations of all sizes to execute from the simplest to the most complex events. “Over the past few years, we have made tremendous strides towards expanding our product portfolio through two strategic acquisitions and by accelerating our internal development,” comments David Chalmers, Marketing Director, Cvent Europe.
“We’ve invested heavily to extend our event management platform and are now providing our customers with day-of-the event solutions such as OnArrival and LeadCapture, which have been well received by customers because of their ease of use, ability to reduce registration wait times and more easily capture attendee information on site. Combined with the introduction of our new Abstract Management and Appointments solutions, we are extending the reach of the Cvent platform to more areas of the event planning lifecycle and across more types of events than ever before.”
Cvent’s ultimate goal is to provide planners and marketers with the technology to focus on what they do best. By automating and simplifying time-consuming tasks, Cvent’s event management platform allows customers to concentrate more on engaging with their attendees and maximising the opportunity that face-to-face interaction provides. Cvent has introduced a number of solutions that have increased functionality to its event management platform for before, during, and after events.
These additional solutions for before the event help event organisers promote and plan their events:
• Abstract Management: Allows event organisers to source great content with an efficient call-for-papers process. This solution enables planners to easily manage the complete process, from collecting submissions and judging, to automatically publishing final selections into an agenda and registration form.
• Appointments Solution: Ensures event attendees get the most out of their meetings and make the right connections at conferences and events. Appointments facilitate the process of scheduling meetings amongst your attendees or with exhibitors, and enables the engagement and networking that attendees are looking for.
• Cvent Express: Provides event planners with a streamlined event set-up process to build and launch less complex events in minutes. New express ticketing and one-click registration forms make attendee registration effortless.
For the event organising activities that occur during the event, Cvent has introduced these solutions to assist in managing and engaging attendees:
• Event-in-a Box: Provides event planners all the hardware and supplies they need to set up and run the registration desk at an event. Planners can easily use the system to check in attendees quickly and print name badges on-demand.
• OnArrival: Enables event planners to make a strong first impression with attendees onsite through an efficient check-in and registration app that can print badges on-demand, securely collect payments and provide real-time reporting.
• LeadCapture: Allows exhibitors to manage their lead retrieval and measure the impact of their participation at many conferences and tradeshows. Custom qualification surveys, scanning, and real-time access to lead data fuel a powerful solution that allows exhibitors to connect with prospective buyers and track interactions.
• CrowdCompass by Cvent: Delivers a smarter event experience through attendees’ mobile devices that increases engagement and provides a strong return on investment. These mobile event apps integrate seamlessly into Cvent’s event management platform and include features such as personalised schedules, gamification, social media integration, and in-app polling that transform events into experiences.
Cvent has also created this post-event solution to aide in the process of evaluating the impact of events:
• Inquisium: Provides survey programs that produce reliable insights for smart decision making. This feedback management platform allows event organisers to truly understand the view of attendees after the event has concluded, providing event insights and a closed-loop functionality for follow-up tasks.
Cvent has solidified its ability to serve meetings and events of all sizes or complexities. Collectively, these product line additions have extended the platform’s ability to help customers navigate through the entire event lifecycle.