After an absence of 58 years and to help celebrate the return of the steam train to Broadway Station, Cotswolds, the team at Tewkesbury Park have created the Full Steam Ahead Experience especially for meeting delegates.
It's long been recognised, holding a day's intensive meeting or conference can challenge the attention span of even the most dedicated delegate, but with the Full Steam Ahead Experience, delegates, can hold their meeting in the morning, before going off for a delightful afternoon steam train excursion. A charming way to see the Cotswolds, the steam train stops off at some of the prettiest chocolate-box villages allowing delegates to enjoy a little piece of quintessential British history - when the steam train was once an indispensable part of Britain's daily life.
The Full Steam Ahead Experience is priced at £220 + VAT per person and includes:
• Full meeting room set up in the Duke of Gloucester Suite, including LCD, screen and flipchart
• Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water
• Lunch in the hotel's Lounge
• Afternoon steam train ride (return from Cheltenham Race Course to Broadway Station)
• Private three-course a la carte dinner in the Duke of Gloucester Suite
• Luxury accommodation in an Opulent or Indulgent Suite
• Full English breakfast
Available for a maximum of ten guests and minimum of five guests. The new Steam Train Incentive Experience is available from Monday to Thursday or Saturday Sunday and runs through to October 2018.