The four-star hotel, part of AA Hotel of the Year winners Macdonald Hotels & Resorts, is offering the themed variety of the much-loved British tradition to celebrate National Afternoon Tea Week, running from the 11-17 August.
The selection of both sweet and savoury items includes:
• Kendal mint cake macaroons
• Cumberland sausage and sage savoury cup cake, with mash icing
• Cumberland Ham and Mustard Mayo on Farmhouse Brown
• Windermere Scones with homemade Lemon Curd
• Grassmere ginger infused tea
With panoramic windows overlooking the breathtaking views of Lake Windermere guests can indulge in the Lake District Afternoon Tea in the hotel’s luxurious Terrace Bar and Lounge.
It is available every day during National Afternoon Tea Week and costs £18per person.