Led by acclaimed chef Paco Perez of the hotel’s own two Michelin starred Enoteca restaurant, Thursday 12th June will see some of the hottest chefs in the country coming together to prepare a tapas feast in the gardens of the hotel.
Globally respected names including Albert Adria, Joan Roca, Adoni Aduriz, and Marc Gascons will each cook a favourite tapas dish from a cooking station for guests to try in the hotel’s beautiful gardens, shadowed by the iconic Frank Gehry ‘Peix’ sculpture. Proceeds will go to UNICEF Spain, one of Hotel Arts Barcelona’s key long-term partners in its Community Footprint actions.
This celebration of Spain’s gastronomic excellence will begin with a drinks reception serving Cava and Catalan wines courtesy of Castillo Perelada, where guests will have the opportunity to bid in the auction for a Chef White, signed by all chefs in attendance and with proceeds donated to UNICEF. Following the auction, guests will journey their way from stand to stand, meeting the acclaimed chefs and sampling the delicious flavours of Spain cooked before their eyes. There will be live music and the event will finish with a spectacular dessert creation by Hotel Arts Barcelona pastry chef Sylvain Guyez.
For those that want to celebrate with the hotel and experience this unique event, Hotel Arts has created an ‘Exclusive Experience’ package for the Royale and Presidential suites - the hotel’s most prestigious apartments located on the 42nd floor. In addition to tickets to the UNICEF gala event, the package also includes behind the scenes access, interacting with the chefs as they prepare their signature dish, as well as preferred reservation and VIP access for one year in the restaurants of Albert Adria and Paco Perez. The ‘Exclusive Experience’ package is available for €20,000 per suite, with proceeds donated to UNICEF.
Chefs in attendance
• Albert Adrià, 2 Michelin stars
• Dani Garcia, 2 Michelin stars
• Nacho Manzano, 2 Michelin stars
• Pepe Solla, 1 Michelin star
• Martin Berasategui, 7 Michelin stars
• Joan Roca, 4 Michelin stars
• Paco Roncero, 2 Michelin stars
• Marc Gascons, 1 Michelin star
• Fina Puigdevall, 2 Michelin stars
• Jordi Junca, 1 Michelin star
• Andoni Aduriz, 1 Michelin star
• Francis Paniego, 2 Michelin stars
• Albert Raurich, 1 Michelin star
• Carles Abellan, 1 Michelin star
• Quique Dacosta, 4 Michelin stars
• Eneko Atxa, 3 Michelin stars
• Paco Morales, 1 Michelin star
• Diego Guerrero, 1 Michelin star
• Josean Alija, 1 Michelin star
• Paco Perez, 5 Michelin stars
• Carme Ruscadella, 7 Michelin stars