The Amano group was established in 2009 and currently has six hotels in their portfolio - one in Düsseldorf and five in Berlin.
All the hotels are centrally located, and each property offers a first-class urban living experience plus some great conference rooms with natural daylight.
• Hotel Amano with 163 bedrooms and a conference room for up to 150 delegates plus a fantastic roof top conference space
• Amano Grand Central with 250 bedrooms and conference rooms for up to 160 people
• Amano Home with 34 apartments
• Hotel Mani with 63 bedrooms. This hotel offers exclusive use option.
• Hotel Zoe with 88 bedrooms and a fantastic rooftop for private parties
• Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte with 92 bedrooms and a conference room for 80 people
Two further hotels are being planned or are under construction in Berlin and one in Munich.
Patrick Sobe, who is the Sales Director for all 6 hotels says: ‘I have worked with hotel republic before when I was at a different hotel in Berlin and we shared some great sales successes together. The Amano Group has some amazing hotels in Berlin and Duesseldorf and I am confident that the hotel republic team will support us in achieving our goals and objectives overseas. Our hotels are perfect for the British market, they are new, funky, bright and colourful and in very good city centre locations.”
hotel republic’s Sales Director, Zarina Mahmood, said: “It’s fantastic to have the Amano Group in our portfolio – Our MICE clients are always looking for trendy hotels with good conference facilities the hotels in the Amano Group really do tick all the boxes. We can’t wait to promote them to our conference and Event clients.
For more information about what the Amano Group can offer, give hotel republic a call!
Contact: Kai Schomann, MD, hotel republic ltd.