Under the pricing structure, the Bronze package allows suppliers to continue to use the service free of charge, providing a basic listing, whilst the enhanced Silver and premium Gold services will provide additional benefits.
In addition to the functions offered by the Bronze package, suppliers upgrading to the Silver package – which costs $395 per year – gain additional benefits such as Linked companies, additional contact details, branding and the ability to be added as a planner’s “favourite”.
On top of this, the Gold package – costing $795 a year – provides options for image and video placement, promotional offers, social media and website links, upload of company presentations, access to MICEBOOK analytics and promotion through MICEBOOK’s marketing channels including social media. Organisations signing up early or making multiple Silver or Gold listings will also benefit from concessionary rates on the packages.
Chetan Shah, founder and CEO of MICEBOOK: “It has always been our intention to introduce a pricing structure to MICEBOOK. Its growth since it was introduced means it is now an essential tool for event planners as so much information is at their fingertips. The Bronze package will allow suppliers to use the site free of charge. But by choosing to upgrade they can have access to wider functionality which will benefit their business and its sales process. We tested the pricing structure with visitors attending IMEX America and it was received positively and we expect the same when it is rolled out globally in the New Year.”
MICEBOOK fulfils a niche by providing event buyers with an online global destination, venue and supplier research and enquiry tool capable of incorporating and sharing notes and information amongst users.
Its Supplier Relationship Management system functionality includes:
• Search: use advanced and personalised search capability to swiftly locate suppliers around the world.
• Save: favourite specific suppliers to keep abreast of staff changes or additional products and services.
• Create: add supplier profiles if they do not already exist and earn Reward points which can be redeemed for high street vouchers.
• Enquire: designed with flexibility in mind, the enquiry system allows organisers to request information directly from the suppliers.
• Note: users retain information and notes placed on the system as they move from role to role adding to their personal equity.
• Download: information such as brochures and imagery for proposals and pitches. • Share: saved notes and content can be shared across teams and companies to ensure ongoing organizational knowledge retention.
Chetan adds; “In an ever competitive market place, having instant access to information and placing your business directly in front of buyers makes commercial sense. MICEBOOK provides a great platform for companies to promote themselves and our aim is to make the website a one stop shop for the industry.”
MICEBOOK’s team also continues to grow with the appointment of Caryl Dexter, formerly of P&MM, as Sales Director. Caryl’s experience and enthusiasm will be key to the success of the company and she joins an already strong and dedicated team.