• Festival goers transferred over 169 terabytes (over 170 Blue Ray DVDs) of data.
• The iPhone proved to be the most popular device for festival fans, with 71% of users being in possession of Apple phones against 14% using an android device.
• Etherlive saw an increase of 13% on unique connections over 2012 (38,000 connections)
• Clients used the Internet for a number of reasons. Total access on video upload was 28%, and 15% was attributed to social networking including Instagram and Facebook. News reporting sites including BBC and Sky saw 10% of the total traffic.
Over the festival season the Etherlive team:
• Helped launch 87 products
• Connected 800 members of the International press
• Facilitated 36,889 VoIP calls
• Deployed 1,088 access points
• Counted 12,000 people
Etherlive’s director, Tom McInerney said, “Those attending and producing events now see high speed reliable Internet connectivity as a key part of their experience. Our statistics show demand increasing year over year. ”