Situated on the London & Partners stand, the Barbican is promoting a host of opportunities for international buyers and delegates to experience some of the most unique and culturally impressive event spaces in Europe.
“We have seen our international presence continue to grow over the past couple of years and ibtm offers us a real opportunity to continue that trend,” comments Oliver Hargreaves, Deputy Head of Sales at the Barbican. “We have many venue improvements due in 2016 which will only reinforce our position as Europe’s largest combined conference and arts venue. The packages and availability we have to offer ibtm attendees is really exciting and we’re expecting another fantastic show.”
2016 offers and availability to be showcased at ibtm world include:
- Barbican Theatre availability in March & April;
- Remaining Barbican Hall dates;
- £10 off all daily delegate rates for new bookings in January, February and March;
- Art of Development corporate training packages;
- The Package of Packages (includes gallery and cinema private viewings, hospitality packages,
training, tours, DDR’s as well as Christmas and summer parties)
As well as promoting its unique event spaces, the Barbican is also supporting London & Partners with the #lovetheevent – a campaign emphasising London as a destination for every event and experience.