|Contact:||Suzanne Morris / Kate Crossman|
||Managers - Business & Sports Tourism|
103 Wigmore Street
|Tel:||0207 518 0800|
With over 100 air routes flying from 28 regional airports and less than an hour away, the island of Ireland has unrivalled access from GB.
Getting around Ireland is easy. There are plenty of options from yachts and horse drawn carriages to vintage cars and luxurious executive coaches. For lists of suppliers visit www.irelandinspires.co.uk
From breathtaking castles and hip hotels to puropose built centres like the new Convention Centre Dublin, opening Sept 2010 - Ireland has everything an event organiser could want.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our DMCs and have an extensive list available of professionals ready and waiting to assist you. They are highly qualified to customise programmes to your client’s every need and whim. The industry is also supported by our regional convention bureaux, who are always eager to assist with any enquiries and requests. Find our full list of over 30 DMCs on www.irelandinspires.co.uk
• Enjoy a sumptuous gala dinner at the historic Dublin Castle or many other fine gala venues
• Discover new talent in your team with an Irish Dancing competition, Guinness Pint Pulling, and a clue-solving session involving the locals!
• Experience rural and urban life in 19th century Victorian Ireland at the Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
• Enjoy a four wheel drive trek across the rocky Wicklow mountain terrain or Mountains of Mourne
• Play golf on one of Ireland’s many championship courses like Royal County Down
• Experience the hauntingly beautiful gap of Dunloe as you travel by horse drawn jaunting car
• Increase morale and motivation with a stay in an Irish castle - famous for their beautiful grounds and wide range of activities
• Explore Cork City with its medieval streets, pretty bridges and elegant architecture, leaving time to stop-off for coffee at the historic English Market
• Enjoy a famous Literary Pub Crawl around Dublin’s pubs, which have been frequented by literary luminaries, such as James Joyce and Brendan Behan
"I was amazed by how you can have such a relaxed view of the world and still make things happen. There seems to be a desire to create experiences that inspire, engage, enthral, impress and motivate people who are professional, flexible, responsive, pro-active and seemingly enjoying every minute of it"
Patrick Sullivan, CEO, Global Partners