Venues & Events
Now is the time to party on the Thames
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 07 June 2012 14:48
Barracuda is one of the most stylish floating venuesThe Jubilee Pageant of boats on the Thames has made the capital’s river more popular than ever as a site for events. One vessel likely to cash in on the fashion is the London Eye Barracuda. ITCM was on board for a party and suggests that organisers take a look at it for themselves.
It is an old river cruiser with an authentic Art Deco interior. As many as 230 guests can attend a cocktail party or 140 can enjoy a sit-down meal whilst viewing some of London’s most interesting attractions.
Barracuda has an upper deck bar and dance floor and attendant staff who have experience in every kind of event from parties to awards ceremonies to gala dinners.
The whole ship can be booked so long as there are a minimum of 50 guests at about £85 per person.
It is usually boarded from alongside the EDF Energy London Eye. Both the London Eye and Barracuda are members of the portfolio of over 50 visitor attractions and venues owned by Merlin Entertainments. They range from Alton Towers to Legoland and from Madame Tussauds to Thorpe Park and Warwick Castle.
More hotel news
- Legacy Hotels operating four Surya Hotels
- Annual Mad Hatter’s Tea Party with ENB returns to The Dorchester for October half term
- General Manager of The Landmark London Hotel announces retirement
- Natural Retreats to open The Inn at John O’Groats, Scotland- August 2013
- BFTE delegates dazzled by local performers