Venues & Events
Best Western redeem HBAA auction prize at Conference Care
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 10 May 2012 15:17
Best Western redeem HBAA auction prize at Conference CareOn Tuesday 24th April, at Conference Care’s Head Office in Coventry, representatives from Best Western joined the Directors, Managers and Operations Team for a ‘Conversion Day with Conference Care’.
Conference Care had donated the event as an auction prize at the Annual HBAA Dinner which took place in January this year, with Best Western staying up until after midnight to be the successful bidders!
The day was created as an opportunity for the winning bidders of the prize to meet the team, gain understanding of operating procedures and increase knowledge of Conference Care.
Directors Chris Peacock and Andrew Deakin, and Sales Director Louise Lowe led the agenda for the day, providing attendees with an overview of the Sales and Operations departments, operational system demonstrations and a question and answer session designed to assist Best Western in understanding how to further improve conversions.
Attendees from Best Western included: Angela Flemming, Best Western Account Manager, Julie Anne Whitehead, Best Western Venues Manager, and representatives from Ullesthorpe, Windmill Village, Yew Lodge & Chilworth Manor.
Angela Fleming said ‘It was great to meet the team. The hotels were buzzing and extremely positive after the Conversion Day.’
Will Helsby, Director of Sales GB, agreed saying ‘Many thanks to all the Conference Care team for an excellent, informative Conversion Day. We all look forward to working with them over the coming months and strengthening the relationship between Conference Care and Best Western’s 270 member hotels across the UK.’
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013