Venues & Events
ECM Summer School – the pearl of the meetings industry!
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 14:07
ECM Summer School – the pearl of the meetings industry!Nothing better describes the ECM Summer School than the image of its host city this year: Dubrovnik, the so called pearl of the Adriatic! The 26th Summer School runs from August 25-29, 2012, and will provide at least 50 fortunate students with the foundation and knowledge to progress a rewarding career in the meetings industry.
As is the case every year, the number one goal of the ECM Summer School is to provide a solid basic education for those just starting out in the Meetings Industry. Uniquely, it brings students face to face with leading industry practitioners, through a seminar that reflects the latest trends; new technologies and practices.
Pier Paolo Mariotti, Meeting Manager of EURAC Convention Center in Bolzano, Italy, hosted the 23rd Summer School in 2009. Since 2010, he is the new Course Director of the ECM Summer School.
“The Summer School has now been in existence for 25 years, and we all do our utmost to ensure it continues well into the future by maintaining the highest standard of course content, retaining and recruiting the very best of speakers, and giving up-to-date examples showcasing latest trends in the meeting industry. There is no such training in the meetings industry! Try it out!”, says Pier Paolo Mariotti.
More hotel news
- General Manager of The Landmark London Hotel announces retirement
- Natural Retreats to open The Inn at John O’Groats, Scotland- August 2013
- BFTE delegates dazzled by local performers
- Atlantic Tower by Thistle unveils newly refurbished Vista Bar & Restaurant
- Hilton London Islington undergoes a £5.2 Million rooms make over and new Executive Lounge