Venues & Events
Complimentary Wi-Fi from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:12
Complimentary Wi-Fi from Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreIn line with the Government’s call to get the federal capital all ‘Wi-Fi-ed up’, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre has upped its Wi-Fi connection to 40MB to offer guests faster connectivity at no cost on a best effort basis.
“Technology and social media are having a big impact on how venues are marketing themselves and packaging their product offerings. It is becoming the norm; and not a competitive edge, for meeting delegates to expect to get their WiFi for free. As a world-class convention facility, we are committed to ensuring we do our best to meet our guests’ expectations and needs in all areas, including information technology,” said Datuk Peter Brokenshire, General Manager, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
“The great bandwidth means guests can not only remain ‘connected’ at all times and at no cost, but also enjoy faster and easier real-time access.”
The Centre’s public wireless internet is available through Wi-Fi ‘hot spots’ so anyone with a Wi-Fi enabled computer can access the service. There are also complimentary internet stations around the facility for convenient on-site accessibility.
More hotel news
- General Manager of The Landmark London Hotel announces retirement
- Natural Retreats to open The Inn at John O’Groats, Scotland- August 2013
- BFTE delegates dazzled by local performers
- Atlantic Tower by Thistle unveils newly refurbished Vista Bar & Restaurant
- Hilton London Islington undergoes a £5.2 Million rooms make over and new Executive Lounge