Venues & Events
‘Brand’ Epsom shows its pulling power for automotive clients
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 10:10
‘Brand’ Epsom shows its pulling power for automotive clientsEpsom Downs Racecourse, part of Jockey Club Venues, has seen a 12 % growth in automotive clients year on year.
Audi, Toyota, Volkswagen and Aston Martin have all used the London venue, which is recognised as the home to The Investec Derby.
Set amidst 600 acres of unspoilt downland, the racecourse has increasingly proved to be a prestigious backdrop for automotives’ dealership events and vehicle launches; its large scale conference capacities, significant free car parking and global appeal all helping place Epsom Downs Racecourse on the map for marketeers and event agencies.
With a maximum capacity up to 800, The Queen’s Stand and Duchess’s Stand offer a stunning vista over the London skyline. Direct vehicle access to the 1123 metre sq. Duchess’s Stand has demonstrable pulling power, confirmed by Aston Martin’s launch of the V8 Vantage.
Epsom Racecourse’s push into the live event market has also seen the venue win a series of other corporate clients including Canon, National Counties Building Society, Wilmott Dixon and Unilever.
Phil White, sales director for Epsom Downs Racecourse, said, “Through our heritage of prestigious sporting events, Epsom Downs has come to embody the epitome of British horseracing; we have seen this notoriety for quintessential quality transfer into our meetings and events offerings, and are hearing more and more how this is a key factor for automotive clients who want to ally their products with our globally recognised brand.”
More hotel news
- Angsana Tengchong - a new hot spring retreat opening summer 2013
- Sani Resort, Greece introduces new red wine inspired spa treatments
- Hastings Hotels invests £1,000,000 in the Culloden Estate and Spa, Belfast
- Get more from meetings and events with free benefits from Guoman Hotels
- Stylish new meeting rooms in the Côte d'Azur
More venue & events news
- MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO marks its first anniversary
- AIME pre-tours boost business for Victoria
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Prague to host International Congress of Veterinary Dentistry
- Malaysia picked as first Asian host for Offshore Conference in 2014