Venues & Events
Visit Essex for Business Showcase a success
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 27 April 2012 14:06
Visit Essex for Business Showcase a successThe third Visit Essex for Business Venue Showcase, took place recently at Aspers Casino, Westfield, Stratford.
Now a permanent fixture in Visit Essex’s calendar, the Showcases are designed to raise awareness of Essex venues for conferences, meetings and events.
The decision to take the third one to London definitely proved popular, as representatives from corporate London companies and event agencies, were eager to hear about, and see what Essex has to offer. On the doorstep of London and the Olympic Park at Stratford, the City is a key target market for the county.
After enjoying a guided tour of the Olympic site boundaries, guests heard presentations on The Essex Offer, and the newly re-furbished Wivenhoe House, which is due to open shortly.
Aspers sponsored the event, and treated guests to champagne and canapés, whilst they networked with colleagues from the industry and representatives from the Essex venues.
The next showcase will be held in October.
More hotel news
- General Manager of The Landmark London Hotel announces retirement
- Natural Retreats to open The Inn at John O’Groats, Scotland- August 2013
- BFTE delegates dazzled by local performers
- Atlantic Tower by Thistle unveils newly refurbished Vista Bar & Restaurant
- Hilton London Islington undergoes a £5.2 Million rooms make over and new Executive Lounge