Venues & Events
Fly and fish, don’t fly and flop
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:28
Fly and fish, don’t fly and flopFy fishing is now available at the barefoot luxury resort, Island Hideaway, in the Maldives exclusively with fishing holiday specialist, Fly Odyssey - Ideal for those who want more from their beach holiday than just a tan.
Maldivian holidays often conjure up images of soaking-up sun on pristine beaches and sipping cocktails; the ultimate fly and flop getaway. However, increasingly guests are looking for something more from their trip. Situated on the beautiful virgin private island of Dhonakulhi, the clear still blue waters and colourful marine life around Island Hideaway are ideal for fly fishing and whether an avid fishermen with years of experience or a novice hoping to nurture a new found hobby, guests will find new and hidden delights to enhance their holiday.
Fly Odyssey, which helped to establish the only land-based fly fishing opportunities in the region, provide a bespoke programme to suit every Island Hideaway guest. Fly Odyssey’s knowledge and experience of the Northern Maldives provides exclusive access, an insider guide to the varied species of fish and the best ways to locate them.
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013