Venues & Events
Like South Africa and help them win the World Chefs’ bid!
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:27
Like South Africa and help them win the World Chefs’ bid!South Africa is one of three countries chosen to bid for the honour of hosting the World Association of Chefs’ Societies (WACS) Congress in 2016. SA is competing against Greece and Turkey and promoting Johannesburg as the city of choice for this prestigious event.
Johannesburg Tourism is calling on all SA citizens and especially chefs to visit its Facebook page dedicated to the bid effort http://www.facebook.com/WACS2016 and add their vote by ‘Liking’ the page and passing the link on.
“We are rallying up support ahead of the vote in Korea in May so now is the time to cast your vote,” says Phelisa Mangcu, Acting Chief Executive Officer of Johannesburg Tourism Company. “We appreciate your support and are looking forward to bringing home a win!”
More hotel news
- Angsana Tengchong - a new hot spring retreat opening summer 2013
- Sani Resort, Greece introduces new red wine inspired spa treatments
- Hastings Hotels invests £1,000,000 in the Culloden Estate and Spa, Belfast
- Get more from meetings and events with free benefits from Guoman Hotels
- Stylish new meeting rooms in the Côte d'Azur
More venue & events news
- MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO marks its first anniversary
- AIME pre-tours boost business for Victoria
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Prague to host International Congress of Veterinary Dentistry
- Malaysia picked as first Asian host for Offshore Conference in 2014