Venues & Events
Wembley Stadium revamps Wembley Suite
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 12 April 2012 12:13
Wembley Stadium revamps Wembley SuiteThe Wembley Suite at Wembley Stadium has been given a makeover to give it an even more inspiring and elegant atmosphere.
The Wembley Suite, which has a capacity of up to 500 people, is one of the most prestigious and popular self contained rooms at Wembley Stadium, which makes it an ideal area for top level meetings, lunches and dinners.
It has its own private reception area which can be used for conference registration or pre-dinner cocktails as well as access to the Stadium offering a panoramic view of the pitch making it the perfect choice for special occasions.
Clients can use the Wembley Suite on its own or in conjunction with the Atrium. It is an ideal option for those wishing to use the two rooms for different purposes throughout their event.
Jackie Boughton from DNC Wembley Stadium comments: “The Wembley Suite is an intimate space which can be used for a variety of events. It is particularly suited for private receptions, lunches and evening dinners. We wanted to give it a more sophisticated look to increase its charm, and the changes have already met with approval from our clients. Wembley Stadium has rooms to suit all events, menus to suit all tastes and packages to suit all budgets. As one of the stand out venues in London we’re looking forward to a successful year.”
More hotel news
- General Manager of The Landmark London Hotel announces retirement
- Natural Retreats to open The Inn at John O’Groats, Scotland- August 2013
- BFTE delegates dazzled by local performers
- Atlantic Tower by Thistle unveils newly refurbished Vista Bar & Restaurant
- Hilton London Islington undergoes a £5.2 Million rooms make over and new Executive Lounge