Venues & Events
Leading pharma events CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, P-MEC Europe & InnoPack to return to Frankfurt in 2013 after record breaking year
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 22 March 2012 11:24
Leading pharma events CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, P-MEC Europe & InnoPack to return to Frankfurt in 2013 after record breaking yearCPhI Worldwide, ICSE, P-MEC Europe and InnoPack had a record breaking year with 2,200 exhibitors and 29,920 attendees at the Messe Frankfurt in October 2011. Post show surveys attest to the event’s success, with 92% of exhibitors and 94% of visitors agreeing that the event is the key meeting place for the pharmaceutical industry. Organisers UBM have announced that the event will return to Frankfurt, Germany from 22nd to 24th October 2013.
“Frankfurt has traditionally been one of the most popular venues in the events’ 22 year history, not only as a result of it being located in one of Europe’s largest pharmaceutical hubs, but due to its international accessibility, quality and availability of accommodation, and the high standards of service offered by the venue.”
In 2012 the events will run this year from 9th to 11th October at the Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain. CPhI Worldwide for pharmaceutical ingredients, ICSE for contract and outsourced services and logistics, P-MEC Europe for pharmaceutical technology and machinery and InnoPack for pharmaceutical packaging are the world’s largest networking platform for the varied sectors of the pharmaceutical market.
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013