- Show previews
- Media info
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websites
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 02 March 2012 15:34
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websitesFrom today, UK couples tying the knot in Vegas can now capture their special day live, on their very own personalised wedding website, when booking with Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Vegas’s Best Wedding Chapel is offering every couple their own personalised free URL - available within 24 hours from time of booking their wedding date, which will be free to use up until their special day. Hosting the couple’s website from the day of the wedding, will then cost just $30 for 90 days, or $50 for a year.
Each website will provide couples with live, web-streamed video broadcasting of their wedding, in real-time from a web browser, so family and friends can watch live from anywhere in the world.
The websites, available with any traditional, Elvis or themed wedding booking, will also provide a unique countdown to the big day, plus the opportunity for guests to buy gifts and photos for the happy couple. The websites can also easily be shared across social networks - Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. After the wedding day, couples can upload additional pictures - for example of their honeymoon.
“We are hugely excited about the launch of our personalised wedding websites. Couples can now keep track of preparations before the event, and invite guests to ‘attend’ from all over the world, watching the wedding live via the internet. For up to a year, couples can also upload photos and blogposts, for family and friends to enjoy,” says Ron Decar, Founder of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
More hotel news
- Management trainees graduated with help from a Solihull hotel
- NH Hotel Group launches an extraordinary category of hotel: NH Collection
- Berlin's Hotel Zoo set to take stage
- GAIA Riverlodge in Belize is now Green Globe Certified and harvesting fresh produce
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to launch dual-branded Aloft and Element Hotel development in Columbus, Ohio
More venue & events news
- Renowned celebrity chef unveils plans for state-of-the-art Culinary Academy
- Sodexo offers a trio of Tyneside treats for delegates in 2015
- Hong Kong’s first burger art at Galley Café & Dining
- NYC & Company announces festivities taking place this holiday season throughout New York City's five boroughs
- RIBA Venues launches personal AV service offering for meeting planners