- Show previews
- Media info
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websites
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 02 March 2012 15:34
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websitesFrom today, UK couples tying the knot in Vegas can now capture their special day live, on their very own personalised wedding website, when booking with Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Vegas’s Best Wedding Chapel is offering every couple their own personalised free URL - available within 24 hours from time of booking their wedding date, which will be free to use up until their special day. Hosting the couple’s website from the day of the wedding, will then cost just $30 for 90 days, or $50 for a year.
Each website will provide couples with live, web-streamed video broadcasting of their wedding, in real-time from a web browser, so family and friends can watch live from anywhere in the world.
The websites, available with any traditional, Elvis or themed wedding booking, will also provide a unique countdown to the big day, plus the opportunity for guests to buy gifts and photos for the happy couple. The websites can also easily be shared across social networks - Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. After the wedding day, couples can upload additional pictures - for example of their honeymoon.
“We are hugely excited about the launch of our personalised wedding websites. Couples can now keep track of preparations before the event, and invite guests to ‘attend’ from all over the world, watching the wedding live via the internet. For up to a year, couples can also upload photos and blogposts, for family and friends to enjoy,” says Ron Decar, Founder of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
More hotel news
- Meetings Simplified with new afternoon tea meetings package at The Waldorf Hilton, London
- Bar Boulud, Boston makes its debut at Mandarin Oriental, Boston
- IHG® signs InterContinental® Lisbon and Crowne Plaza® Porto
- The Old Lodge Malton introduces body clock sleep service for ‘Larks and Owls’
- JW Steakhouse unveils the world's first hand selected Jim Beam single barrel
More venue & events news
- ICC Birmingham invests in new Performance Audio System for its largest hall
- The Clink Restaurant at HMP Styal to open in Cheshire in 2015
- Holborn Bars hosts Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club
- Robinson College continues to impress with four star campus rating
- Powerful partnership showcases international conference potential