- Show previews
- Media info
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websites
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 02 March 2012 15:34
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websitesFrom today, UK couples tying the knot in Vegas can now capture their special day live, on their very own personalised wedding website, when booking with Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Vegas’s Best Wedding Chapel is offering every couple their own personalised free URL - available within 24 hours from time of booking their wedding date, which will be free to use up until their special day. Hosting the couple’s website from the day of the wedding, will then cost just $30 for 90 days, or $50 for a year.
Each website will provide couples with live, web-streamed video broadcasting of their wedding, in real-time from a web browser, so family and friends can watch live from anywhere in the world.
The websites, available with any traditional, Elvis or themed wedding booking, will also provide a unique countdown to the big day, plus the opportunity for guests to buy gifts and photos for the happy couple. The websites can also easily be shared across social networks - Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. After the wedding day, couples can upload additional pictures - for example of their honeymoon.
“We are hugely excited about the launch of our personalised wedding websites. Couples can now keep track of preparations before the event, and invite guests to ‘attend’ from all over the world, watching the wedding live via the internet. For up to a year, couples can also upload photos and blogposts, for family and friends to enjoy,” says Ron Decar, Founder of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
More hotel news
- The design capital of Finland welcomes Hotel Indigo® Helsinki - Boulevard
- Le Meridien New Orleans debuts in the Big Easy following $29 million transformation
- Claridge’s recently refurbished Sixth Floor provides a variety of corporate and business events
- The Setai Miami Beach announces new ownership
- Lotte Group to invest $140 million in construction of St. Petersburg hotel
More venue & events news
- Belfast Waterfront kicks off MIA’s 25th Anniversary celebrations
- Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) posts strong hospitality sales for 2015
- Popular Toy & Collectors Fair returns again to the Heritage Motor Centre
- The National Portrait Gallery appoints Moving Venue as approved events supplier
- NYC & Company encourages travellers to experience Manhattan’s East Village like a local