- Show previews
- Media info
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websites
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 02 March 2012 15:34
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel launches free personalised websitesFrom today, UK couples tying the knot in Vegas can now capture their special day live, on their very own personalised wedding website, when booking with Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Vegas’s Best Wedding Chapel is offering every couple their own personalised free URL - available within 24 hours from time of booking their wedding date, which will be free to use up until their special day. Hosting the couple’s website from the day of the wedding, will then cost just $30 for 90 days, or $50 for a year.
Each website will provide couples with live, web-streamed video broadcasting of their wedding, in real-time from a web browser, so family and friends can watch live from anywhere in the world.
The websites, available with any traditional, Elvis or themed wedding booking, will also provide a unique countdown to the big day, plus the opportunity for guests to buy gifts and photos for the happy couple. The websites can also easily be shared across social networks - Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. After the wedding day, couples can upload additional pictures - for example of their honeymoon.
“We are hugely excited about the launch of our personalised wedding websites. Couples can now keep track of preparations before the event, and invite guests to ‘attend’ from all over the world, watching the wedding live via the internet. For up to a year, couples can also upload photos and blogposts, for family and friends to enjoy,” says Ron Decar, Founder of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
More hotel news
- Starwood Hotels sells Philadelphia Airport Complex to The Lightstone Group
- Autograph Collection to launch historical hotel in heart of Barcelona on February 23rd
- Dusit announces new hotel school
- Amilla Fushi soft opened in Baa Atoll, Maldives on 21 December
- W Taipei farewells 2014 with New Year’s Eve “SHINE ON”
More venue & events news
- Salisbury to host new social travel conference celebrating Britain’s domestic tourism industry
- Butlins Conference & Events bring something new to the table – literally!
- Regus Express opens for business at Norton Canes services
- The Deck launches New Year corporate kick-starter package
- De Vere Venues New Place launches team-build in the treehouse to keep the January blues at bay