- Show previews
- New Websites
- Media info
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London Showcase
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 11:45
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London ShowcaseACC Liverpool celebrated its 6th annual showcase event in London yesterday, 22nd November. The event brought together destination Liverpool’s conference and events scene to over a hundred corporate, association and agency buyers, as well as trade press and representatives from the venue’s group of affiliates.
The showcase, hosted at riverside venue 45 Millbank, offered an opportunity for existing and new clients to meet the ACC Liverpool team and over 17 partner organisations including Virgin Trains, headline sponsor Liverpool Convention Bureau, and ACC Liverpool’s in-house caterer, Heathcotes.
The event saw ACC Liverpool launch its new Delegate Card to the industry. The Delegate Card will be given to every delegate attending a conference at ACC Liverpool and is packed with offers, discounts and privileges across a range of bars, restaurants, hotels and attractions throughout Liverpool’s city centre. The delegate card is part of ACC Liverpool’s ongoing efforts to enhance the visitor experience and add value to delegate’s conference experience in Liverpool.
The London Showcase provided the ideal opportunity for ACC Liverpool’s Director of Sales, Kerrin MacPhie, to reflect on the previous year’s operation and look towards the venue’s new developments - including the new 8,100m2 Exhibition Centre which is due for completion in 2014. MacPhie also shared details on the Liverpool Delegate Welcome campaign in conjunction with Liverpool Convention Bureau plus the venue’s CSR strategy and how it will add value to clients holding their events at ACC Liverpool.
Kellie Franklin, Project Manager at NHS Confederation, commented; “ACC Liverpool’s London Showcase is one of the industry highlights of the year and an occasion I very much look forward to. The team at ACC Liverpool always manages to find unique venues in London for their annual event and they never fail to give a real flavour of what Liverpool has to offer. It’s a great networking opportunity and definitely worth attending from a client perspective.”
Bob Prattey, CEO ACC Liverpool said, “Our London Showcase event is an opportunity for the team to bring a snapshot of what Liverpool can offer to our London based clients. It is a highlight in our year as it brings together clients, partners and suppliers to share experiences of their events in Liverpool. It’s another opportunity for us to showcase our new developments and initiatives as we walk the talk of continual improvement.”
More hotel news
- Celebrate St Patrick's Day in Boston with the ‘Luck O the Irish’ package at XV Beacon
- The first OZO resort opens on Koh Samui
- The Knickerbocker aligns with industry partners for brand representation
- Starwood Hotels’ Aloft brand to Debut in Secaucus, New Jersey in 2016
- Le Meridien embarks on second year of rapid global expansion
More venue & events news
- Independent research finds consistently excellent customer service at Venuemasters’ academic venues
- Serial entrepreneur and businesswoman Lara Morgan added to The Global Travel Group’s 2014 Conference line-up
- U.S. top health care professionals tapped for inaugural Medical World Americas
- SPATEX to return to the Ricoh Arena in 2015
- Bulgaria reaching new sustainable levels in event management