- Show previews
- Media info
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London Showcase
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 11:45
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London ShowcaseACC Liverpool celebrated its 6th annual showcase event in London yesterday, 22nd November. The event brought together destination Liverpool’s conference and events scene to over a hundred corporate, association and agency buyers, as well as trade press and representatives from the venue’s group of affiliates.
The showcase, hosted at riverside venue 45 Millbank, offered an opportunity for existing and new clients to meet the ACC Liverpool team and over 17 partner organisations including Virgin Trains, headline sponsor Liverpool Convention Bureau, and ACC Liverpool’s in-house caterer, Heathcotes.
The event saw ACC Liverpool launch its new Delegate Card to the industry. The Delegate Card will be given to every delegate attending a conference at ACC Liverpool and is packed with offers, discounts and privileges across a range of bars, restaurants, hotels and attractions throughout Liverpool’s city centre. The delegate card is part of ACC Liverpool’s ongoing efforts to enhance the visitor experience and add value to delegate’s conference experience in Liverpool.
The London Showcase provided the ideal opportunity for ACC Liverpool’s Director of Sales, Kerrin MacPhie, to reflect on the previous year’s operation and look towards the venue’s new developments - including the new 8,100m2 Exhibition Centre which is due for completion in 2014. MacPhie also shared details on the Liverpool Delegate Welcome campaign in conjunction with Liverpool Convention Bureau plus the venue’s CSR strategy and how it will add value to clients holding their events at ACC Liverpool.
Kellie Franklin, Project Manager at NHS Confederation, commented; “ACC Liverpool’s London Showcase is one of the industry highlights of the year and an occasion I very much look forward to. The team at ACC Liverpool always manages to find unique venues in London for their annual event and they never fail to give a real flavour of what Liverpool has to offer. It’s a great networking opportunity and definitely worth attending from a client perspective.”
Bob Prattey, CEO ACC Liverpool said, “Our London Showcase event is an opportunity for the team to bring a snapshot of what Liverpool can offer to our London based clients. It is a highlight in our year as it brings together clients, partners and suppliers to share experiences of their events in Liverpool. It’s another opportunity for us to showcase our new developments and initiatives as we walk the talk of continual improvement.”
More hotel news
- IHG launches IHG® Business Rewards
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo offers helicopter tours of Mount Fuji
- Slieve Donard named as host hotel for Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by The Rory Foundation
- De Vere Venues Orchard Hotel ranks among Top Hotels in Expedia’s Insiders’ Select™ list 2014
- Feversham Arms and Seaham Hall join forces to provide luxury driving experience getaway
More venue & events news
- Sir Steve Redgrave takes to the water with Sodexo Prestige
- Birmingham's ICC wins flagship event
- Central Hall Westminster appoints White Light as new production service partner
- Positive image attracts new guest events to Messe Stuttgart and the ICS
- Sustainable Events Summit announces 2015 date and new alliance