- Show previews
- Media info
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London Showcase
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 11:45
ACC Liverpool Delegate Card launched at London ShowcaseACC Liverpool celebrated its 6th annual showcase event in London yesterday, 22nd November. The event brought together destination Liverpool’s conference and events scene to over a hundred corporate, association and agency buyers, as well as trade press and representatives from the venue’s group of affiliates.
The showcase, hosted at riverside venue 45 Millbank, offered an opportunity for existing and new clients to meet the ACC Liverpool team and over 17 partner organisations including Virgin Trains, headline sponsor Liverpool Convention Bureau, and ACC Liverpool’s in-house caterer, Heathcotes.
The event saw ACC Liverpool launch its new Delegate Card to the industry. The Delegate Card will be given to every delegate attending a conference at ACC Liverpool and is packed with offers, discounts and privileges across a range of bars, restaurants, hotels and attractions throughout Liverpool’s city centre. The delegate card is part of ACC Liverpool’s ongoing efforts to enhance the visitor experience and add value to delegate’s conference experience in Liverpool.
The London Showcase provided the ideal opportunity for ACC Liverpool’s Director of Sales, Kerrin MacPhie, to reflect on the previous year’s operation and look towards the venue’s new developments - including the new 8,100m2 Exhibition Centre which is due for completion in 2014. MacPhie also shared details on the Liverpool Delegate Welcome campaign in conjunction with Liverpool Convention Bureau plus the venue’s CSR strategy and how it will add value to clients holding their events at ACC Liverpool.
Kellie Franklin, Project Manager at NHS Confederation, commented; “ACC Liverpool’s London Showcase is one of the industry highlights of the year and an occasion I very much look forward to. The team at ACC Liverpool always manages to find unique venues in London for their annual event and they never fail to give a real flavour of what Liverpool has to offer. It’s a great networking opportunity and definitely worth attending from a client perspective.”
Bob Prattey, CEO ACC Liverpool said, “Our London Showcase event is an opportunity for the team to bring a snapshot of what Liverpool can offer to our London based clients. It is a highlight in our year as it brings together clients, partners and suppliers to share experiences of their events in Liverpool. It’s another opportunity for us to showcase our new developments and initiatives as we walk the talk of continual improvement.”
More hotel news
- Dubrovnik comes to life as Adriatic Luxury Hotels open their doors
- Courtyard marks 1,000th hotel milestone with global celebrations and 50 million Marriott rewards points
- The Berkeley to launch Alexander McQueen Pret-a-Portea in celebration of Savage Beauty at the V&A
- Find your scene with Virgin Hotels Chicago
- The Grand Brighton celebrates after maintaining AIM Gold accreditation
More venue & events news
- Diving in to corporate entertaining
- LSO St Luke’s to host the Everline Future 50 on behalf of Caspian Media for the second consecutive year
- Lainston House hosts ‘Exclusive – For Your Eyes Only’ showcase
- Royal College of Physicians achieves Gold status for IACC Green Star Certification Programme
- Wembley Stadium to host upcoming ABPCO roundtable event