Venues & Events
Corporate events set to get an illuminating spark at LEGOLAND
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Monday, 26 September 2011 10:24
Corporate events set to get an illuminating spark at LEGOLANDLEGOLAND Windsor hosts one of the most spectacular fireworks displays in the South of England, running over six nights this year on 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th and 30th October and 5th November. Businesses can take advantage of this fire themed week and can combine their conference, meeting, teambuilding or family fun day event with a fireworks celebration at LEGOLAND’s hospitality venue, St. Leonard’s Mansion for the ultimate event conclusion.
St. Leonard’s Mansion offers a diverse selection of rooms for events. The JFK Suite has access to the large Garden Terrace and can accommodate up to 120 theatre style, 100 for dinner and 200 reception style. The Windsor Suite also has access to the Terrace and seats 45 theatre and 20 boardroom style. The LEGO Boardroom occupies the second floor of the Mansion and comprises a boardroom with breakout rooms.
LEGOLAND fireworks celebrations are available on selected dates in October and on 5th November for a minimum of 30 people. Prices start from £38.00pp +VAT and include entry to the theme park, exclusive use of St. Leonard’s Mansion from 4.00pm- 8.00pm, drinks on arrival, fireworks display, barbeque feast, hot chocolate & marshmallows, licensed bar till 8.00pm, cloakroom and private car parking from 10.00am- 9.00pm.
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013