MaximRMS suite of tools support multiple facets of Hyatt’s business
- Category: Technology
- Created on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 15:59
MaximRMS suite of tools support multiple facets of Hyatt’s businessMaxim® Revenue Management Solutions (MaximRMS) today expanded on previous announcements about Hyatt Corporation’s extended use of the Maxim®RMS system across multiple aspects of Hyatt rate-setting, evaluations, negotiations, analysis and planning.
Hyatt uses MaximRMS technology in Hyatt hotel properties across its brands in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean – including full service, convention, city-center, airport, select service, extended stay, boutiques and resorts – in order to increase the revenues and profitability while allowing the revenue management team to focus on high-value revenue generating activities.
Using MaximRMS technology allows Hyatt staff at many levels throughout the organization to access the information and target the results they need:
• Revenue analysts review detailed forecasts and results to match property performance.
• Regional revenue managers scan across properties to spot problems and focus attention.
• Property managers review key performance metrics to monitor competitors, track trends and adjust resources.
• Sales managers evaluate prospective groups and contract business to optimize negotiated rates.
• Executives analyze competitive and hotel performance across properties to make strategic decisions and allocations.
• Revenue teams prepare, review and use budgets to drive improved corporate planning.