- Show previews
- Media info
Accor launches a new tool for meeting planners: Accor Meeting Hotel Finder
- Category: Technology
- Created on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 11:00
The search is available according to the following criteria:
- Geography (continent, country, city, airport hotels)
- Type of meeting (attendance, room layout, number of meeting rooms needed, incentive activities requested)
- Accommodation (number of rooms needed)
- Hotel category (Luxury, Upscale, Midscale, Economy)
For instance, for a client who wants to organize a meeting with 600 participants, 10 meeting rooms and 400 bedrooms in China, Accor Meeting Hotel Finder will suggest 5 different hotels corresponding to his criteria.
With nearly 1,000 different destinations, this tool cumulates more than 10,000 meetings rooms in 90 different countries (65 % in Europe & 23% in Asia – Pacific). Accor’s top 5 cities, in terms of hotels with meeting space are: Paris (79 hotels), Sao Paolo (28 hotels), Lyon (27 hotels), London (25 hotels) and Sydney (22 hotels).
“With 2,000 meetings venues, on all segments from luxury to economy, we have designed a user-friendly tool to easily find the perfect hotel for small meetings or incentives to large conventions” explains Ludovic Dupont – Accor’s VP Travel Agencies - Meetings & Events. ”The main strength of this tool is to cover our entire network. Moreover, we are the only hotel Group proposing a tool with such large scope”, he adds.
This new tool is available on the Accor meeting portal (meetings.accorhotels.com). Accor offers a whole range of online solutions to organize tailor-made business events in the 2,000 Accor hotels with Meeting capacities.
Once the choice has been narrowed, meeting planners can directly book their event online or ask for quotation of one or several hotels. The portal offers the possibility to compare up to three hotels according to their price, F&B, services and leisure facilities.
More Techonology news
- Travelport signs up South African Airways
- Smart partners with Etherlive to deliver wireless solution at Battersea Evolution
- Mobile travel bookings taking flight: Online trends revealed in Criteo’s 2014 Travel Flash Report
- QuickMobile, IMEX Group and CEMA collaborate on part two of Annual Technology Survey of global event professionals
- Germanwings’ complete range of fares and ancillaries available to Amadeus subscribers as of 23rd September