Front row seats for the Diamond Jubilee
- Category: Special Offers
- Created on Monday, 23 April 2012 15:25
Front row seats for the Diamond JubileeEnjoy the Jubilee in style at Four Seasons Hotels in London. Two venues, both with unrivalled views of London, both offering exclusive packages and pulling out all the stops to ensure that you’re in the right place to fully experience this momentous royal event.
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, overlooking her Majesty’s palace and gardens, is offering the “Diamond Weekend” package:
• A Deluxe room for two nights including a full English breakfast for two served daily.
• A Coronation Tea served in the Amaranto Lounge with a menu featuring recipes spanning the 60 years of Her Majesty’s reign.
• Spa treatments from ‘The Royal Collection’. Try the ‘Diamond Hydrating Facial’ or the ‘Rule Britannia’ mani/pedi.
Alternatively, for guests celebrating with their entire royal entourage of young princes and princesses or their Queen Mothers, the river-side Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf is offering the “Royal Family” package, where a second room for the next generation be it a grandparent or a child is only £60 for the night when booked in conjunction with a Deluxe room.
Guests can also choose to enjoy:
• Insider access on your private Royal East End tour and a picnic basket filled with goodies for the day.
• A street party on the hotel’s terrace to commemorate the Jubilee.
• A themed amenity for guests to take home.
• A special Sunday brunch with a Jubilee-themed dish.
Both packages are valid over the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee extended weekend holiday from 1 – 6 June 2012. The “Diamond Jubilee” package starts at £995 plus VAT, and the “Royal Family” package starts at £240 per room per night (inclusive of breakfast) for the first room, plus £60 per room per night for the second room plus VAT(exclusive of breakfast). The second room must be booked in conjunction with a Deluxe bedroom.