“You book our pad and you can have an iPad!"
- Category: Special Offers
- Created on Friday, 13 April 2012 16:40
Ampersand offers incentive for bookings at The Law Society as it hosts The Westminster Collection’s Spring ShowcaseVisitors to the Westminster’s Collection’s Spring Showcase at the Law Society can pocket one of the latest must-have Apple accessories- an iPad 3 or an iPad Touch – if they make a booking with the Law Society before 21 December 2012. To receive an iPad3 a client needs simply to make £8,000+ VAT worth of booking by 21 December 2012, and for an iPad touch £4,000+VAT over the same period.
The Spring Showcase features over 50 venues in the Westminster area – and business visitors to the event can enjoy champagne and canapés to make their venue search task all the more enjoyable. The food will be supplied by Ampersand - The Law Society’s in-house catering team - and features canapés with a quirky English theme including its innovative take on ’Jellied eels’, pea & mint shots, and Pimms trifle.
This is the 10th showcase and runs from 4pm to 7pm on 18th April 2012. It includes the opportunity to assess 50 stunning venues – all housed for the day in one perfectly catered location.
More special offers
- Centara’s Life’s A Beach package includes spa treatments
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts invites guests to stay longer in Europe this summer
- Summertime at Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, with a 20% price reduction
- Wilderness Collection’s Segera Retreat, Kenya now open
- Rome Cavalieri unveils four exclusive packages to mark its 50th anniversary