Situated in the heart of the UK in Loughborough, Leicestershire, imago provides a perfect backdrop for conferences of all sizes which can be easily reached by rail, road and air, making it a truly international destination.
In addition to its location, imago is highly recognised as offering some of the UK’s finest conference facilities. In the last 12 months, it has picked up a number of prestigious accolades including:
· AIM Gold for Burleigh Court and Holywell Park placing imago in an exclusive group of the highest quality meetings venues in the country:
· Investors in People Gold standard, making it one of only a handful of venues from the meetings industry to achieve the accreditation:
· Burleigh Court, Gold, Hotel of the Year, Leicester and Leicestershire Excellence in Tourism Awards.:
· Burleigh Court, Gold, Large Hotel of the Year, VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014:
· The Link Hotel, Three Star rating in its assessment by The AA.
As well as promoting its world class facilities and full event management solutions, imago will be promoting two exclusive packages which event organisers can take advantage of when booking an event.
imago can offer an all inclusive package for Holywell Park Conference Centre which offers a large exhibition area, ideal for product launches and networking events, nine versatile meeting rooms and a well-equipped lecture theatre. The package allows event organisers to hire the venue for as little as £7,000 (excluding VAT), includes free Wi-Fi, refreshments and lunch for up to 200 delegates throughout the day. Event organisers taking advantage of imago’s offer can also arrange accommodation at preferential rates at Burleigh Court and the Link Hotel (subject to availability).
The second offer is aimed at large scale events which would benefit from the facilities available on Loughborough University Campus which offers conference, training and exhibition space for up to 2,000 delegates, with good quality accommodation also available. For every 15 delegates attending a meeting or event, organisers using the code Spring15 will receive one place free of charge.*
Emma Boynton, head of sales and marketing of imago, comments “Our portfolio of venues has proven time and time again to come out on top. Our location is not only easily accessible for domestic and international travellers, but means delegates are away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre allowing them to immerse themselves in the event and take away more knowledge. Our award winning venues combined with our extensive event management services allows imago to work closely with event planners so they can get the best out of their time with us. Visitors to International Confex will have an opportunity to learn more about both the venues and our exclusive packages when they join us on stand CC58.”
Launched in 2003, imago unifies Loughborough University’s conference and events venues under one brand which offers high quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation along with excellent sports and leisure facilities. It’s portfolio of venues includes:
· Burleigh Court; which has 26 meeting rooms, 225 bedrooms and 150sqm of exhibition space
· Holywell Park; a dedicated conference centre for up to 300 delegates
· Loughborough University; with conference, training and exhibition facilities for up to 2,000 delegates with good quality accommodation
· The Link Hotel; an excellently located hotel for delegates to meet and network or rest before the next stage of a journey.