On February 6 &7, 2013, 500 exhibitors representing every step in event planning and 7,500 decision-makers seeking solutions for their events will gather for two days.
As the largest MICE platform, the exhibition enables organisers of professional events and meetings to find a comprehensive range of ideas throughout the exhibition’s 4 zones:
• Agencies and Service Providers
• Event venues
• Hotels and Hotel chains
• French and foreign tourism boards
The Hosted Buyer Program is an indispensable constituent of Bedouk Exhibition. Every year, top-level buyers are invited as guests to the exhibition and given the opportunity to meet exhibitors in a suitable environment for business.
Qualified buyers that meet our eligibility criterias will enjoy specific privileges such as air or train travel, overnights accommodation, transfers from airport to hotel to exhibition center, access to an Online Diary to schedule appointments with the exhibitors of their choice.
The benefits of a leading exhibition with industry experts
• The Meeting Lab: An expert in its field, Bedouk Exhibition inspires keenly-awaited studies and conferences every year, highly sought after by both Meeting Planners and market players
• The Association Day: A day of training and practical case studies for association managers organising conferences and study days, etc.
• Grands Prix KRéA: Hosted by Bedouk Exhibition, this awards ceremony features a panel of judges from the industry who honor the year’s seven most successful events.
Our fun but profitable activities that will give you innovative ideas and dazzle your guests!
Grab a touchscreen tablet and choose the Themed Path that fits your mood, follow the path to innovations and make a stop at our Activities Area. Every year, Bedouk Exhibition and the exhibitors work together to reveal unique products and services that will guarantee the success of your events.
Visit our website at http://www.salon.bedouk.com