Venues & Events
Motivational experiences in Chihuaha during Amprofec Congress
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 15:21
During the three days of the new edition of the Mexican fairs, exhibitions and conventions professionals association, several lectures that addressed topics related to the incentive trips and meetings industry were held by many speakers.
Alejandro Verzoub, President of the most important international meeting industry association, and one of the main speakers, lead the conference: “The future of the incentive trips and motivational events: The moment of Latin America?”
Parallel to the development of the Congress, enriching relationship activities were prepared, such as the traditional cowboy rodeo and bull riding, a train travel to Barrancas del Cobre and Divisadero and the unforgettable experience of living with the Tarahumaras indians customs.
More venue & events news
- MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO marks its first anniversary
- AIME pre-tours boost business for Victoria
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Prague to host International Congress of Veterinary Dentistry
- Malaysia picked as first Asian host for Offshore Conference in 2014