Venues & Events
Pommery pop-up Champagne bar takes over Signet Library
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Thursday, 02 August 2012 15:35
Further breaking with tradition for Edinburgh, Pommery UK Ambassador, Sara Hicks will be running two tutorials on 14 and 15 August which are being sold as fringe events. Sara will be introducing the four exceptional seasonal Pommery Champagnes and guiding people through the range Pommery offers.
Known for superb quality in its catering, Heritage Portfolio will be pairing the Pommery throughout the Edinburgh festivals with quality foods including afternoon tea, lobster with potato wedges, light lunches and sharing platters.
Executive Director of Heritage Portfolio, Ian D’Annunzio-Green comments: “We value the relationship we have with Pommery as our preferred supplier and this is an example of an excellent partnership, particularly with the Sara Hicks tutorials being part of Edinburgh’s Fringe Festival. The pop-up offers the opportunity for us to showcase the exclusive Pommery brand to a wider consumer audience as well as allowing us to create an aspirational experience for fringe goers.”
The Sara Hicks tutorials will take place at 3pm on 14 and 11.30am 15 August 2012 and tickets cost £50 per person, available at the Fringe Box Office
More venue & events news
- MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO marks its first anniversary
- AIME pre-tours boost business for Victoria
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Prague to host International Congress of Veterinary Dentistry
- Malaysia picked as first Asian host for Offshore Conference in 2014