Venues & Events
Peter Greenberg headlines Site International Conference Education Program in Beijing
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 20 July 2012 11:30
Drawing on his own experiences, including more than 100 enchanting visits to China, Mr. Greenberg will deliver a keynote address titled “How the Right Time, Right Place and Right People Create the Right Experiences.”
He will share why human connections are critical to the most memorable experiences, as well as offer predictions for future impacts on the incentive travel and motivational events industry. Conference attendees will learn about what it takes to turn a good trip into an unforgettable, motivational experience.
The 2012 Site International Conference promises to deliver high-level topics never before presented at a Site Conference, as well as speakers who will not only generate excitement among veteran attendees but also present new knowledge and fresh ways of conducting business around the globe. The education program has been verified by the Convention Industry Council to qualify for continuing education hours towards CMP and DMCP programs.
Individuals can receive up to seven clock hours of CMP and DMCP credits. The conference’s learning sessions will feature internationally recognized thought leaders, government officials and business executives from across the globe. Subject matter will vary from new frontiers in incentive travel, to insight on winning new business, to exploring the fascinating elements that make China a motivational, exciting, and dynamic destination.
In addition to Peter Greenberg, a few of the conference’s prestigious speakers include:
• Professor Geoffrey Lipman, Director, Greenearth.travel
• Roger Dow, President and CEO, U.S. Travel Association
• Fay Beauchine, President of Business Loyalty, Aimia
• Michele Samoulides, Sr. Mgr. of Worldwide Reward & Recognition Programs, Microsoft Corporation
• Mr. Sun Weijia, Vice Chairman, Beijing Municipal Commission of Tourism Development
• Amy Spatrisano, CMP, Principal, MeetGreen
• Colia Dams, CEO, VOK DAMS
During the conference, Site will honor the 2012 Crystal Award winners, the top tier of world-class organizations designing unique, memorable, motivational experiences that deliver measurable business results.