Venues & Events
Purobeach launches its fifth outpost
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 15:28
Regarded as “the South Beach” of Black Sea and boasting some of the widest and most impressive beaches in Romania, as well as unrivalled sunsets, Mamaia is the perfect location for Mats’ latest beach club.
Visitors can take advantage of direct access to the beach as well as the vast pool deck, pool and day beds. Signature sea side spa treatments, as well as an onsite beauty salon, will also be on offer.
In keeping with Puro’s global appeal, diners at Purobeach can choose from an eclectic menu inspired by St Tropez, South Beach and the Mediterranean. Puro’s trademark lounge music and live resident DJ sets, will also form a key part of the beach club’s identity, as they carry guests through from morning until the early hours.
Those keen to stay abreast of the hottest venues need look no further than Purobeach Black Sea. Their dedicated and experienced events team can facilitate private parties for up to 500 people, as well as product launches and corporate events.
“We’re excited to be launching our newest project in Mamaia, where we will be continuing our vision to offer an unparalleled serviced beach experience for the cosmopolitan and modern nomad,” said Puro Group Founder Mats Wahlstrom.
The beach club is a short drive from Constanta, easily accessible from Bucharest and for seafaring visitors boats can be moored directly alongside Purobeach. It is open daily from 10.00am to late.
More venue & events news
- MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO marks its first anniversary
- AIME pre-tours boost business for Victoria
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Prague to host International Congress of Veterinary Dentistry
- Malaysia picked as first Asian host for Offshore Conference in 2014