The evening celebrated the very best companies and personalities in the capital’s business landscape, with an audience made up of FTSE Index corporations, SME owners, entrepreneurs and influential moguls.
Last night’s winners included:
• SME Business of the Year, in partnership with LDC - Nature Delivered (Graze.com)
• Consumer Business of the Year - Aldi
• Tech Company of the Year - Deliveroo
• Property Developer of the Year - Ballymore
• Financial Services Business of the Year - Lloyds Banking Group
• Infrastructure & Transport Project of the Year - Crossrail
• Corporate Citizen of the Year - Allen & Overy’s Smart Start Experience
• Entrepreneur of the Year - Jo Malone
• Personality of the Year - Gavin Patterson & Dame Carolyn McCall
• Deal of the Year - BT Takeover of EE
• Business of the Year, in partnership with Virgin Money - Lloyds Banking Group
Commenting on the evening, Jonathan Read, Commercial Director of Tobacco Dock says: “It was a great privilege to host such a prestigious event. Having recently positioned ourselves as the community for the ideas generation, events like this affirm our commitment to fostering business in the capital as well as helping companies grow, develop and discover.”
Equidistant from The City, Tech City and the cultural heart of London, Tobacco Dock combines contemporary, adaptable spaces against an architecturally significant backdrop. The venue actively encourages the sharing of information, a place where people congregate and ideas are exchanged.