The Sundown Soirée package brings a slice of the Mediterranean to Bath with clients and delegates benefiting from the laid back vibes, stunning surroundings around Britain’s only natural hot spring. Venue hire for an event is £995 with the Sundown Soirée food and drink package available at £29.80+VAT.
The package includes:
- Sparkling Roman Baths Bellini on arrival
- Half a bottle of wine or three bottles of beer per person
- Laid back beats
- Mediterranean inspired bowl food and canapé desserts
- Chicken and chorizo 'patatas bravas' style
- Seafood paella with Sicilian lemon
- Grilled vegetables with minted cous cous, goat's cheese and harissa
- Chocolate and Seville orange syllabub
- Fresh fruit with honey and Greek yoghurt
“The stunning surroundings of The Roman Baths really is quite something and an excellent way to socialise with colleagues or entertain clients,” said Amanda Jones, Sales Manager at Searcys for Roman Baths and Pump Room. “For many clients the financial year will run from April to April so the Sundown Soirée package is a great way to kick off the new financial year. It’s a great opportunity to do something quite special and leave your colleagues and clients with a memorable start to summer.”
The Roman Baths is one of the greatest historical sites in Northern Europe attracting nearly one million visitors a year. It can be hired exclusively for private events and celebrations whilst this atmospheric venue creates a memorable backdrop for all occasions big and small including drinks receptions, dinners, concerts and even weddings. Adjoined to the Roman Baths is the stunning Pump Room complex with its Corinthian columns, glittering chandelier and spa fountain making it a unique event space in the heart of Bath.