Ferraro’s offers authentic Italian cuisine, Pemberton showcases wines, spirits and craft beersSample Las Vegas’ best Italian food from Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar’s award-winning menu while sipping selected and limited-availability spirits, wine and craft beer from Pemberton during one exceptional evening. Pemberton al Fresco at Ferraro’s will take place on the restaurant’s patio on Sunday, Oct. 4, from 6 to 9 p.m.
Guests will enjoy an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages presented by Pemberton, accompanied by a selection of Italian fare—including a whole roasted pig—by Ferraro’s Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro.
The evening’s drinks include:
• At least 75 superb boutique wines from around the world
• Award-winning craft beer from Oceanside in San Diego, California
• Rare cask strength, single cask Scotch from Duncan Taylor
• Sipping cask strength, single cask rums
• Q Organic Sodas from California
All wines, spirits and craft beers showcased at the event will be available to order through Total Wines & More.
Space for this event is limited and tickets are $100 per person.