Following a hugely successful Brighton Festival in May, the team at Brighton Dome are gearing up to what is hotly tipped to be the biggest Brighton Digital Festival to date.
Andrew Comben, Chief Executive at Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival stated: “We are all looking forward to hosting these great events as a partner and the hub venue for the fifth Brighton Digital Festival. Brighton is now well established as a digital economy and we are proud to be flying the flag for this exciting sector.”
Brighton Dome has partnered with the Brighton Digital Festival to host at least six events in September, including:
• Lighthouse Long Progress Bar. A powerful mix of talks, presentations, workshops and vanguard performances, this two-day festival brings together some of the most exciting creatives and thinkers building new platforms for creating culture, connecting people and improving reality. 03-04 September.
• Brighton Mini Maker Faire. An annual showcase bringing together the most inspired, talented and ambitious makers and 3,000 excited visitors to share the fun of making. There will be robots, crafting, musical instruments, cosplay, electronics, weaving and more. 05 September.
• Reasons to be Creative. A three-day conference with a festival vibe including talks from the very best international creative and developer speakers plus web designers and coders from all over the world. 07-09 September.
• dConstruct. A one-day gathering of super smart people who will provoke, entertain and stimulate with their thoughts on this year’s theme of “Designing the Future”. 11 September.
• Brighton SEO. A one-day search marketing conference and series of training workshops bringing together some of the best speakers in the world of search. 18 September.
• Let’s get real conference, Culture 24. This one-day conference brings a range of experts, artists and thinkers together to help us make more out of our digital cultural heritage. 23 September.