How will the industry need to adapt to thrive? What is the future of multi-modal, holistic travel? How can business use technology to ensure that experiences match expense?
The Future of Travel, an innovative new conference organized by The Economist Events, will take place on March 24th in Madrid. The event will gather 120+ industry experts for a day of discussion on the key trends facing the global travel industry, and predict what the business will look like in 2025.
• The global economic and regulatory trends shaping the industry
• Consumers’ expectations from the travel industry
• The opportunities created by new technologies and data
Confirmed speakers include:
• Michael O’Leary, Chief Executive Officer, Ryanair
• Tony Tyler, Chief Executive Officer and Director General, The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
• Simon Vincent, President EMEA, Hilton Worldwide
• Alex Cruz, Chief Executive Officer, Vueling
• Emma Gilthorpe, Strategy, Planning and Regulation Director, Heathrow
• Luis Maroto, Chief Executive Officer, Amadeus
• Tony Wheeler, Co-founder, Lonely Planet