This is a significant benefit for event organisers with large delegate numbers requiring a fast, reliable internet connection and streaming high-definition (HD) video and conduct HD online presentations. With the latest Cisco hardware, bandwidth can be reserved for important applications and devices without compromising on the experience for other users.
The dedicated line means speeds are not shared and therefore will not slow during peak hours. Upload speeds are also significantly higher which is critical to the performance of HD video and high quality audio.
Wireless internet is available in all conference suites, as are wired connections where required.
- Significant bandwidth available for a large number of simultaneous data connections from many devices
- Bandwidth protection and traffic shaping for important applications and devices
- Stream high-definition video
- Stream high quality audio
- Conduct high-definition webcasts (online presentations)
- High speed failover for redundancy
- Fibre connection
- Dedicated line with fixed bandwidth 1:1 (uncontended)
- Symmetric connection with 100Mbit/s download and 100Mbit/s upload
- Cisco network infrastructure: router, firewall, switches and access points
- High speed failover with up to 25Mbit/s download and up to 3Mbit/s upload