- Show previews
- Media info
Metro Toronto Convention Centre appoints GES as their Official General Service Contractor for a new 5 year term
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 10 January 2014 09:20
The relationship between the MTCC and GES has deep roots. In fact, GES has been the Official General Service Contractor to the MTCC and its clients for the past 11 years. This is a relationship that all parties have enjoyed and are very excited to continue in the years to come.
“Over the past five years, our customer evaluations have indicated that GES has consistently exceeded expectations with the events they have serviced here at the MTCC,” said Barry Smith. “We are very pleased to continue working with GES, and we are proud to recommend the best team of suppliers to our customers.”
“GES is very proud of our Official status at the MTCC. We feel our two organizations’ goals and values are closely aligned and our teams work extremely well together to deliver successful events to our mutual clients. We have enjoyed the past 11 years and we look forward to a bright future,” said Mike Lecour.
More venue & events news
- Dubai’s hosting of international meeting planners showcases growing business events credentials
- The largest event in the history of Teach First is made possible by Leeds’ Universities
- 1,086 events and 5.9 million visitors underscore HKCEC’s superb services
- A taste of the mountains comes to London from 22– 26 September 2014
- PATA Travel Mart 2014 opens in Phnom Penh, Cambodia