- Show previews
- Media info
Metro Toronto Convention Centre appoints GES as their Official General Service Contractor for a new 5 year term
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 10 January 2014 09:20
The relationship between the MTCC and GES has deep roots. In fact, GES has been the Official General Service Contractor to the MTCC and its clients for the past 11 years. This is a relationship that all parties have enjoyed and are very excited to continue in the years to come.
“Over the past five years, our customer evaluations have indicated that GES has consistently exceeded expectations with the events they have serviced here at the MTCC,” said Barry Smith. “We are very pleased to continue working with GES, and we are proud to recommend the best team of suppliers to our customers.”
“GES is very proud of our Official status at the MTCC. We feel our two organizations’ goals and values are closely aligned and our teams work extremely well together to deliver successful events to our mutual clients. We have enjoyed the past 11 years and we look forward to a bright future,” said Mike Lecour.
More venue & events news
- Whisky Quarterly magazine launches at Church House Conference Centre
- PUB15 announces an appetising line-up at the Taste Table
- New thought-leadership event presented by the Durban ICC and Innate Motion
- Two Michelin Starred Chefs at Texture as part of Taste Portugal London
- Record-breaking show returning to the Ricoh Arena