- Show previews
- Media info
Metro Toronto Convention Centre appoints GES as their Official General Service Contractor for a new 5 year term
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 10 January 2014 09:20
The relationship between the MTCC and GES has deep roots. In fact, GES has been the Official General Service Contractor to the MTCC and its clients for the past 11 years. This is a relationship that all parties have enjoyed and are very excited to continue in the years to come.
“Over the past five years, our customer evaluations have indicated that GES has consistently exceeded expectations with the events they have serviced here at the MTCC,” said Barry Smith. “We are very pleased to continue working with GES, and we are proud to recommend the best team of suppliers to our customers.”
“GES is very proud of our Official status at the MTCC. We feel our two organizations’ goals and values are closely aligned and our teams work extremely well together to deliver successful events to our mutual clients. We have enjoyed the past 11 years and we look forward to a bright future,” said Mike Lecour.
More venue & events news
- Chelsea Fringe Festival meets BMA Mind Garden
- Serving up a new lease of life for SS Nomadic …105 years later
- Qi–Nine Dragons bringing 'hot & sexy' fame of Wanchai's Qi-House of Sichuan to Kowloon
- MCE South Europe 2016, The MICE business energiser forum taking place in Rome, Italy
- Global Venue Forum launch event and speakers announced