Delegates taking the mouth-watering break get to enjoy two nights exclusive use of Beech House Holidays’ beautifully converted 18th Century Threshing Barn as well as the following treats to help them ‘think outside the box'.
• Chilled champagne and canapés on arrival and a welcome from the Beech House Chef Yvonne Gainford.
• A cookery master-class supervised by Yvonne on the first afternoon, followed by the opportunity to sit down and enjoy the dinner created with complimentary wine.
• A brunch workshop the following day led by Yvonne, allowing them to learn how to prepare perfect breakfast pastries, home-made granola and a fabulous ‘Full English’ before enjoying a glass of bucks fizz and indulging in the fruits of their labour.
• A free afternoon for brainstorming or just relaxing, before the second evening commences with the opportunity to visit the kitchen garden with Yvonne to pick home-grown goodies, followed by a guided tutorial with Yvonne as she prepares a delicious barbeque of Cumbrian meats, salads and fresh breads for the delegates to enjoy.
• An abundant Cumbrian breakfast on the final day of the stay before returning to business.
The Threshing Barn is an idyllic retreat for those suffering flipchart-fatigue, set in 20 acres of private grounds, providing sumptuous, stylish accommodation finished to sublime standards. Everything here is thoughtful, from the well kit-out boot room, to the baths with no tap ends to fight about and every room is equipped to the highest standards; The vast living space boasts pre-loaded iPod, wine-fridge and a log basket replenished daily, the contemporary kitchen has an impressive steam oven and Nespresso coffee machine with a range of coffees to enjoy and the gorgeous bedrooms come with luxurious Hungarian goose down quilts and pillows, super comfy natural filled interior sprung mattresses, GHD straighteners and decadent Bath House toiletries, so guests want for nothing.
The Beech House Holidays Tasty Team-Building Escape costs £1800 for up to eight delegates and is available all year round.