- Show previews
- Media info
Best practices in medical science meetings and congress to be shared on Tuesday 17th September 2013
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 21 June 2013 11:38
Engaging with European healthcare professionals, the purpose of the forum is to share and collaborate on best practices and discuss anticipated trends in meetings and congress for the healthcare sector.
The conference boasts a high-profile steering committee which is setting a programme to engender thought leadership by event professionals in the sector. Up to 200 decision makers from the pharmaceutical industry, medical science associations, medical agencies, event management companies and venues are expected to attend the full day event.
Agenda topics include trends affecting medical meetings, multi-channel marketing in the Healthcare sector and the role of meetings in this strategy as well as discussion on what will drive the evolution of Medical Congress.
The steering committee is made up of high profile meeting and healthcare professionals and draws best practice in event logistics and content planning. Representatives from Compliant Venues, Takeda, Athena Medical Meetings, Virgo PR, Congrex and Crystal Interactive will be chaired Hannah Wilkinson, Zibrant.
Hannah Wilkinson, Zibrant’s director of strategic account management, said: “We are pleased to be rolling out further insights into the ramifications of meeting planning in healthcare and its associated professions. This event has always been well attended and we are already seeing high demand for September’s forum.”
The inaugural Healthcare Meetings Forum drew corporate delegates from GSK, Pfizer, Roche, Ipsen and Takeda, along with fellow agencies including Oxford International, UWE, and CWT. A resounding 99% of delegates stated that, after attending the event, they would implement changes to their business practices as a result of their learnings.
More venue & events news
- World Ski Awards lands at A-ROSA Kitzbühel ahead of Gala Ceremony 2014
- Brighton Festival announces award-winning author Ali Smith as Guest Director for 2015
- Quattro Passi London launches private dining and events space
- Well Met Conferencing dons its tutu and crosses the Pennines for ‘Leeds in Manchester’ event
- SLOW LIFE Symposium 2014 delegates commit to immediate actions to secure the future of sustainable fishing in the Maldives