App created to help clients improve employee engagementmcm creative group, the communications consultancy, today announces the launch of their brand new app ‘Emplify’, designed to help clients improve employee engagement and communication within their businesses.
‘Emplify’ was created by the team at mcm creative group to address a specific need within the industry, and has already been implemented across 17 countries around the globe with a world leading education provider. Already experts in incentivising employees through creative campaigns and events, mcm wanted to offer something new to those looking to improve internal employee communications.
The app can be downloaded onto the phone of any employee across any region, globally, and gives an outlet to share news and updates about their company – at their fingertips. Other key benefits include:
· Available anywhere – Mac, PC, tablet or smart phone
· Quantitative research – Ability to post questions and get instant feedback from all employees
· Improve engagement – Sending your staff newsletter through the app ensures staff can read it at their own convenience wherever they are around the world
· Create a community – encourage employees to post their own news, pictures and questions
· Create your own networks – the ‘Emplify Group’ function acts like WhatsApp but for work allowing you to create private groups for whatever occasion
The app is individually designed for each business who can buy the modules which best suit their needs. It is available to rent or buy and there is the option to try it for free for a month.
Brendan McCaul, Director of Creative Services at mcm – who has developed the app, comments: There was a real need for this type of app within the industry, especially as we work with a number of global brands who need an easy way to connect with their employees across a number of regions. Emplify will change the way employers communicate with their staff. It’s a real game changer for those looking to incentivise staff and improve employee engagement through internal communications. Companies can now interact with staff in a way that is convenient to them personally rather than relying on email.”
Nicky Milligan, Managing Director of mcm creative group said: “We’re really proud of our expertise in employee engagement, and consistently want to offer our clients the best service we can. This app is something completely new to the market, and makes our employee engagement services far more accessible for an increased number of businesses.