Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa’s Conference team (Switzerland) at the IACC Europe Knowledge Festival 2016 in Kapellerput Conference Hotel, Netherlands, 24th, 25th and 26 October 2016.Founded in 1981, the International Association of Conference Centers is a not-for-profit association dedicated to promoting understanding and awareness of the meetings venue industry and to giving member properties the tools necessary to provide an exceptional IACC meeting experience. Active members meet a set of stringent Quality Standards and agree to a Code of Ethi
One of the main themes of the festival was the Meeting Space of the future. IACC Venues teams focus on optimizing the atmosphere, the culinary experience and the activities in the region. More precisely, the idea was to focus on the atmosphere by thinking differently: the meeting atmosphere could be cocooning, in order to help inspiration…
Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is located in Villars-sur-Ollon (Switzerland), the first mountain resort destination from Geneva and one of the friendliest ski resorts of Switzerland. Guests can enjoy many activities and animations all year round, in a great revitalizing place.
Therefore, in that context, Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa, is working on creating a unique meeting place, offering a global energizing atmosphere, ideal for meetings and perfect for creativity and concentration. Moreover, Chalet Royalp Hôtel & Spa offers a unique meeting experience for international and local firms (Nestlé, Expedia, UBS, Porsche, etc.).
A large range of high level services and facilities can be found in Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa:
Private plenary rooms for more confidentiality
And/or larger plenary rooms (until 315sqm)
Our Chef Alain Montigny’s culinary experience: the fine-dining restaurant Le Jardin des Alpes (one star in Michelin Guide and 16 points in Gault&Millau), the brasserie Le Rochegrise, the Swiss traditional restaurant Le Grizzly, the lounge bar BeAR’s Bar or the Table d’Hôte in the heart of the cuisine
Public transport access and personalized service
And various original meeting rooms, to help inspiration:
- The Bretaye room : a new meeting room, for small groups, entirely created in a chalet style for cocooning and comfortable meetings
- Our luxurious Residences can be converted into private meeting places
- The cinema room of Chalet Royalp Hôtel & Spa can be dedicated to informal presentations
- Our sunny terraces can be invaded in Winter and Summer, facing panoramic view of Alps
- The 1200sqm Spa by RoyAlp is the ideal place to have a rest
- And various activities and animations can be organised with our partners, all year round