Phuket is fast becoming the go to destination for the exciting new sport. A tropical and stunning location, with warm waters, white sand beaches, crystal clear seas, sunny skies with enough wind to get in the air, it’s the perfect place to learn or improve your kitesurfing.
Visitors can choose to do a course whilst on holiday or for those more experienced they can simply rent the board and kit.
Being a tough sport on the body and after a day on the water, bodies will invariably be weary and limbs tired, but the luxury hotel The Nai Harn invites guests to stay and relax. Rejuvenate exhausted muscles at the hotel’s newly launched spa with Andaman inspired treatments amidst minimalist East Hampton style glamour. Then refuel at one of the hotel restaurants before retiring to your spacious, lavish and comfortable suite.
The Nai Harn offers a 4-night kitesurfing package from £879 for two people. The package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in Deluxe Ocean View room for two bed and breakfast
- 1 massage of 60 minutes daily
- Free yoga sessions every morning
- 3 days IKO (International Kitesurfing Organisation) course with instructor
- Return transfers
- 1 day supervised kitesurfing
- On completion IKO license
- Equipment rental
- In case of unsuitable weather (no wind) board lessons on the cable ski, surf lessons, snorkeling etc. will be offered
The offer is subject to availability and is available until the end of October 2016