New features and products
- Destination Spa featuring the Wellness & Lifestyle Stage – to reflect the growing influence of ‘wellness’ in the luxury leisure industry, the Independent Hotel Show’s previous Destination Spa feature has expanded to host a carefully-curated selection of premium wellness suppliers, and to incorporate in depth conversations around how you can capitalise on consumer health and wellness demands.
- At the show, tech exhibitor, Meshh, will be launching a new product to hoteliers, which builds hyper local media networks for brands, agencies and properties to create incredibly fast mobile content that is exclusively available from a physical environment or location. This means that hoteliers can provide guests with superfast access to entertainment content – newspapers, magazines, programmes, music, and so on – via their mobile.
Will Ashworth, Watergate Bay Hotel & Another Place
- Hear managing director of Watergate Bay and Another Place Will Ashworth, capture the essence of the independent hotel sector during the Zeitgeist Talk, a seminar led by hotel consultant Melvin Gold, with additional participation from Augil Castle owner Simon Bennett and director of business development at STR Global Thomas Emanuel. An exciting news announcement will be made separately by Will Ashworth at the show, so make sure you’re amongst the first to hear it.
Thomas Messett, eviivo
- eviivo will open the show with a presentation titled 'Current best online practices to put in place NOW for a successful 2017' – with the talk aimed at arming hoteliers with the tools to optimize their online presence to maximize bookings. Quirky fun will be provided at the eviivo stand with a hole-in-one challenge, where those who successfully manage to navigate through eviivo's mascot Wooly the Sheep's legs and sink their shot will be entered into a prize draw to win a professional photography shoot.
Oliver Heywood, Flat Cap Hotels
- Oliver will be one of the speakers at Show me the Money, an essential seminar covering crowdsourcing and investor networks, to the next-generation financing model. Having launched a campaign with equity crowdfunding site Seedrs to finance the refurbishment of the former Crown Court in Knutsford, Oliver will be able to offer detailed insight into securing investment in the modern business landscape.
New Kids on the Block feature area
- Appearing for the second time at the show, New Kids on the Block, curated by Designersblock, will showcase the very latest in style and design innovation for hoteliers and operators looking for truly unique products.
Countdown to show time for Independent Hotel Show
- Category: Show
New features and products